If you are growing a seed right now and can’t wait for 24 hours to find out what would be your plant’s rarity and how it looks like, you can use this PVU seed/plant lookup website.
Based on the NFT number or plant ID, you can determine the rarity as follows:
Plant id number format: aaa-bb-c-dd-xxxxxx
a is type of plant (100: plant, 200: mother tree)
b is plant id
c is image code of plant
d is rarity (0-59: common, 60-88: uncommon, 89-98: rare, 99: mythic)
So basically, the plant’s rarity is determined by the 7th and 8th numbers.
How to get your plant ID if you are still growing your seed.
1. Go to your seed.
2. Click the seed and check the URL.
3. The last few digits present on the URL as shown below is your plant ID.
4. Check the 7th and 8th digits. In the example above, the plant ID is 65 which means my seed’s rarity is Uncommon.
Using PVU lookup Tool
1. Copy the plant ID from the URL.
2. Go to PVU Plant Lookup tool. Thanks to the developer who created this.
3. Enter your plant ID and voila!