We can now trade or transfer Cryptoblades weapons and characters from one account to another. The process is very easy and anyone can do it.
To transfer/trade Cryptoblades character, do the following
1. Go to Cryptoblades Character Trading Contract website. You can verify this website straight from the official Crytoblades Wiki site.
2. Wait for the site to load and connect your wallet to Web 3. This wallet is the wallet where the character to be transferred came from.
Once you are connected to Web 3, you may proceed to step 3.
3. Scroll down to number 13. SafeTransferFrom option. Enter the wallet addresses where the character will be traded from and to, then enter the character ID.
The token ID or character ID is the numeric number located below the character name. You may go to the Plaza menu to see your characters.
4. After filling out the information, click write and pay the gas fee and you’re done.
To transfer/trade Cryptoblades weapons, do the following
1. Go to Cryptoblades Weapon Trading Contract website. You can verify this website straight from the official Crytoblades Wiki site.
2. Connect Metamask wallet address to Web 3 just like shown above.
3. Once connected, scroll down to option 13. SafeTransferFrom. Enter the sender and receiver’s wallet address and weapon ID.
You may go to the Blacksmith menu to see your weapons. Below the Weapon’s name is the weapon’s numeric ID number which is the Token ID.
4. Pay the gas fee and you’re done.
And that’s how easy it is now to transfer or trade Crytoblades characters and weapons from one account to another. You also want to check Cryptoblades simulator if you are playing this blockchain game.