Every year, thousands of students graduate from senior high school and it is a harsh and sad reality that not all of them can proceed to college. This is still because of the never-ending cycle of poverty. But, this may be your chance to enroll in your dream course if you happen to be one of the recipients of SM College Scholarship Program.
For over 2 decades, the company has already made the dream of thousands of students come true. So, maybe it is now your turn to flip that page you are on now and be a step closer to your goals in life.
Here are the qualifications for the SM College Scholarship Program:
1. Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
2. General weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
3. Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
Following are the areas covered by the program:
-NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas,Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
-Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
-Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
Here are the requirements:
* Accomplished online application form
* Attachments to the online application:
1. Parent’s or Guardian’s 2019 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
2. Latest Grade 12 report card
3. Birth Certificate
4. 2×2 ID picture
5. Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
So, to all qualified applicants out there, apply online now and who knows, you may be one of the lucky recipients who will have access to full tuition, monthly allowance, part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas Break, exclusive job offers upon graduation all from SM Group. Hurry! Apply now!
SM Foundation is still accepting applications until March 20, 2021.