Plants vs Undead (PVU) has new reward mechanics in watering neighbors’ farms. The new reward system took effect on August 25 before midnight, PHT.
Here is the screenshot from the announcement in Discord.
New watering guide for PVU farming:
1. Plants will no longer drop Sunflower saplings.
2. A limit of 200 waters has been set for plants. We can no longer add water to plants with more than 200 water counts.
3. Quest is still 15 watering per day to get the reward of 50LE and 1 sun box.
4. Chasing crows can still drop 2 sunflower saplings at 10% possibility.
What a is sun box and what can you get from it:
“A magical box that harnesses energy from the sun. Open it to find useful items inside and maybe a valuable surprise if you are lucky.”
- 30% to drop 100x water and 20x scarecrows
- 30% to drop 2x small pots
- 30% to drop 1x Sunflower Sapling
- 9.9% to drop 1x Sunflower Mama
- 0.1% to drop 1x seed
If you can’t log in to the site, always check the updated PVU schedule.