PVU launch an app for farm mode. Currently, the app is only available on android devices. To use the app, you need to log in using your account QR code.
Here’s how to use PVU mobile app with a QR code.
1. Using your mobile phone, download the app on the official PVU website. Click the download button, and tap android.
2. Once the download is completed, install the app on your phone. Android phones usually do not allow third-party apps to be installed. If you received an error while installing, you might need to enable installing apps from unknown sources under the privacy settings of your phone.
3. Once the app is successfully installed, you need your account’s QR code to login. Go to your PVU account and click “My Account”, “My QR code”.
4. Scan this code using the PVU mobile app to log in. Here’s a screenshot from the app.
What you can do in PVU mobile app:
1. Water your plants during your batch schedule. Check PVU timetable here.
2. Water the world tree.
3. Get your rewards from the World Tree.
4. Buy tools, sunflowers, sun box