The NEGROS OCCIDENTAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM is now accepting applicants for SY 2022-2023.
Here are the steps to apply for NOSP:
1. Download the Application Form and brochure below.
2. Fill out the Application Form completely and attach the basic requirements (please see brochure for details).
- A. Fully accomplished NOSP Application Form with recent 2×2 photo
- B. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- C. Photocopy of School Records
- c.1 Form 138 – for Grade 12 graduates
- c.2 Grade 11 Report Card – for Grade 12 applicants
- c.3 Transcript of Records (TOR) – for college applicants
Additional Requirements for :
- I.P. – Genealogy Form or Certificate of Confirmation
- NOPMaNS – Latest BIR Income Tax Return or Tax Exemption of Parents/Guardia
3. Submit a fully accomplished Application Form with complete requirements to NOSPD, 2nd Floor of Multipurpose Building (beside NBI office), Aguinaldo St., Bacolod City.
ONLY APPLICATION FORMS WITH COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
***Deadline of Submission is extended to December 31, 2021.***
Source: NOSP Applicants