The Negros Occidental Scholarship Program[NOSP] announces application for school year SY 2023-2024. The deadline for submission of documents will be on November 30, 2022.
NOSP has several scholarship programs, you may check this brochure below to see which one suits you. Remember, upon filing your application, you are only allowed to select only one program.
Here are the steps on how to apply for NOSP:
1. Download the application form.
2. Fill out the form completely and secure the initial requirements.
A. Fully accomplished NOSP Application Form with recent 2×2
B. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
C. Photocopy of School Records
c.1 Form 138 – for Grade 12 graduates
c.2 Grade 11 Report Card – for Grade 12 applicants
c.3 Transcript of Records (TOR) – for college applicants
Additional Requirements for :
* I.P. – Genealogy Form or Certificate of Confirmation
* NOPMaNS – Latest BIR Income Tax Return or Tax Exemption
* CoNROFW – Photocopy of Parent’s Passport Biopage with
latest arrival stamp in the Philippines
3. Submit a fully accomplished Application Form with complete requirements to NOSPD, 2nd Floor, Provincial Multipurpose Building (beside NBI office), Aguinaldo St., Bacolod City.
Source: NOSP Applicants