There are a few ways to retrieve or recover our Pag-IBIG MID number in case we lost or forgot it. This article will cite a few options to help you find it.
Membership Identification Number, better known as MID number, is an identification needed by members of the Pag-IBIG Fund to remit their monthly contributions to the said government agency. As a working individual, these monthly contributions, later on, constitute you being eligible for loans and benefits.
But, what if you forgot or lost your Pag-IBIG MID number? Thankfully, you now have several options to easily retrieve it.
1. Company IDs, Old documents, Emails
- Company ID – some company IDs now has already your Pag-IBIG, SSS, GSIS, Philhealth numbers at the back. Try to check some of your IDs, you might find your MID in there.
- Old documents-also, you may have used it before to fill out some forms and documents. You might want to check your old documents, you might see what you are looking for there.
- Emails- try to make a “Pag-IBIG”, “MID”, “RTN” or any related keyword search on your emails. It could be there.
2. Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
Yes, you may have forgotten your MID Number but if you still have your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card stashed somewhere in your wallet or cardholder. Be sure to check first because, on this card, you can easily spot your MID number in a bold font just below your name.
2. RTN Search
In order to retrieve your Pag-IBIG MID by using RTN or Registration Tracking Number, you can follow these easy steps. Try to find your RTN to old emails and old documents.
- Visit the Virtual Pag-IBIG Site.
- Key in your Registration Tracking Number, Last Name, and Date of Birth on the boxes provided.
- Click submit.
Contact Pag-IBIG Fund
If you exhausted all your efforts, this could be the last resort. This option is also good for our OFWs who are away from home to the first options.
- Call the Pag-IBIG Hotline. Dial (02) 8-724-4244 for a faster transaction. Also, be prepared with your basic details for verification.
- E-mail. Send an email to email@example.com. Response time is usually less than a day. Note that they might ask for a valid ID to verify your identity.
- Send a message to the Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page and message them about your query.
- Visit the Pag-IBIG Fund office near you.
So, the next you forgot about your MID number, no need to worry as there are a lot of ways to retrieve it.
Other uses of MID Number:
MID number is needed if you sign up for an online account in Pag-IBIG so you can monitor your savings and loan payments. You also need this information if you want to apply for Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings program.