If you have a GOMO sim, you can reload it using GCASH via GLife or thru the GOMO app itself. You may follow the step-by-step guide below.
To reload GOMO sim using GCASH App , do the following:
1. Open your GCASH App and log in.
2. Tap the “GLife” icon as shown below.
3. Scroll down and look for “Our Glife Partners” menu and look for “GOMO”.
4. Tap Gomo and login with your GOMO number at the upper right corner.
5. Enter your PIN and once logged in, tap on local promo. Choose your desired load and you’re done.
We can also use the GOMO app itself and use GCASH as a payment method upon checkout. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Open your GOMO, the app used to activate the GOMO sim.
2. Enter your PIN and go to “Shop” option at the bottom menu and tap “Local Promo”.
3. Choose your desired load and tap “buy now”.
4. Choose GCASH as your payment method and proceed to payment.
5. Enter your GCASH number if not automatically loaded on the menu and click “next”.
6. Enter the OTP(one-time PIN) and you’re done.
You may check our article about the0 places where to buy GOMO sim. It turns out the sim is now being sold on a nearby convenience store and not just online just like before.
I’ve been using this sim and I was able to save a lot of data especially that I only used it when I’m outside and just turn it off when I get home.
GOMO is operated by Globe Telecom so it connects to Globe cell sites. If you have a good signal for Globe, you will have a good signal with GOMO.
Smart Telecommunications also launch their non-expiring mobile load promo called Magic data promo. All existing Smart and Talk N’ Text subscribers can avail of this promo thru *123# or using the Smart GLife app for Android or iOS.