To load Cignal using GCASH is very easy. However, if you are not careful you could lose money. So before going ahead to do it, check this tutorial before doing it.
To reload your Cignal Prepaid using GCASH, please follow these steps,
1. Open your GCASH App and log in.
2. Tap on “Buy Load” option.
3.VERY IMPORTANT STEP. Enter a Smart/TNT mobile number. Globe number won’t work. This is the number where the ePIN will be sent. Not really the phone number registered on the box.
4. Now scan on the options at the top and find PAYTV. Choose your desired load and proceed to payment. In this demo, I will buy a 175 Prepaid load.
5. Once you received the PIN, you have two ways to activate this on your Cignal prepaid box.
How long will it take for me to get the PIN.
I received my PIN after almost 2 hours and I’m not impressed. From the screenshot, I bought it 3:39 PM and received it 5:25 PM. There could be a few reasons why it happened.
Two ways to reload using Cignal PIN:
1. First is thru text message:
- Using your cellphone with Smart/TNT sim, just text CIGNAL <space> PIN<space> CIGNAL ACCOUNT NUMBER and send it to 5353.
- For example CIGNAL 88861237923185 35145426 (send to 5353)
2. Second is thru Cignal Loading Tool which is online:
- Go to the Cignal web loading tool
- Enter your Cignal prepaid account number
- Now, enter the PIN you received.
- Lastly, enter the correct captcha and click submit and you’re done.
Aside from using GCASH to reload Cignal Prepaid, you can also use Paymaya, Coins.ph, BPI Mobile App, Shoppe, Lazada, etc. to buy prepaid load for your Cignal TV.
Other ways to reload Cignal TV Prepaid.
|Bayad CenterLoad Central
Smart Load Retailers
Mercury Drug (via Touchpay)
Muenchen (Cignal & SatLite)
Teleprenuer (Cignal & SatLite)
|M. LhuillierCebuana Lhuillier
What to do if you did not receive your Cignal PIN or enter a Globe number?
If you accidentally add a Globe phone number or did not receive the PIN, please contact GCASH directly by posting a ticket on their help center page.