This tutorial will guide you on how to register your Pag-IBIG account online so that you can take advantage of the information and things you can do with your online account.
This is only for members who already have an account with Pag-IBIG Fund. Registration to get your own MID is a different process.
Please read the tutorials so that you can prepare the necessary documents needed to complete your registration.
How to register in Pag-IBIG account online?
1. Go to Virtual Pag-IBIG website.
3. You will be then redirected to a different page and options to choose from. In my case, since I am not an OFW nor have a loyalty card, I choose the second option “Create and Activate your account online”.
4. Fill out the information. Make sure that your MID is correct and the mobile number must be active because you will receive an OTP or One-Time Password on that mobile number.
If the information did not match on Pag-IBIG database you will receive this error message.
If everything is correct. You will receive an OTP on your listed mobile number. Simply put the OTP sent on your phone to proceed.
5. This is the last part of the registration process. Fill out all the needed information. Also, make sure to secure the answers to your security questions in case you need them in the future.
If you have a passport ID you take a picture of it as your proof of verification. If not, prepare two valid identifications. You also need to submit a selfie holding your valid ID for further verification of your account.
After submitting all the information, you will receive a message on your listed phone number that your application has been received.
In my case, after 24 hours I already received a notification both in my email and listed phone number that my Pag-IBIG account has been activated.
Together with the email is the temporary password to log on to the site for the first time.
Here’s a quick screencap of the information of my total payments with dividend so far.
What are the things you can do if you have Pag-IBIG virtual account?
- You can monitor and access your Pag-IBIG Mp2 savings account(if you have MP2) including the dividend.
- You can see your Pag-IBIG contribution anytime you want.
- You can monitor your housing loan payments.
- You can monitor your Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose loan.
- You can also apply for a loan online(although that option is not working well at this time while writing this tutorial).