You can download a copy of your Philhealth MDR online without going to Philhealth office. Just register your account online and you can immediately print or download a copy of your MDR.
To register your Philhealth account online, just follow the outlined instructions below. If you find it hard, we have a separate guide on how to register with detailed screenshots.
For detailed instructions, you may check this article on how to register your Philhealth account online.
Here’s how to get a copy of your Philhealth MDR online.
1. Go to Philhealth online and register by clicking create account.
2. Enter all required information such as your Philhealth number, name, date of birth, sex, and active email address, and click submit.
3. Check your email address for the activation link.
4. Log in to Philhealth online portal now.
5. Once logged in, click on the member profile option on the left-hand side menu. You have an option there to print MDR as shown below.
If the information on your MDR is all correct, you’re good to go, if not, you need to go to the nearest Philhealth office to have it updated.
Once you already have an account with Philhealth online, you can see the record of your monthly contribution as well as the amount your employer is paying.
Go to the “Premium Contribution” option on the left-hand side menu and you can see the record of your monthly contribution.