Bank of the Philippines Island or BPI allows customers to download and get a copy of a statement of account online thru online banking.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to easily do it once you already have an account online.
How do get a copy of the statement of account using the BPI Mobile Banking app:
1. Open your BPI Mobile app and log in.
2. Tap the hamburger icon on the upper left.
3. Once you have the left-hand side menu, click on “other services”.
4. A new option will show up. Now click on “My Statements”.
5. From here, you can choose the statement of account. Just choose the account, the date range, and click download at the bottom.
How do get a copy of the statement of account using the BPI website:
1. Go to BPI Online and log in.
2. Once logged in, click on “Other services” on the left side menu.
4. Then click on “My statement” under the Accounts menu.
4. You can select the account and date range, then click on the download button at the bottom right.
That’s how easy it is to down your statement of account. Other banks like BDO doesn’t have this option available online.
Aside from this option, there a lot you can do once you have an online account from BPI. You can buy prepaid load, pay bills, send money, add money on your online wallet accounts and a lot more.
You also have an option to enable or to disable access to your cards for the use of ecommerce or in case you lost it or stolen.