It is very easy to withdraw or claim your Pag-IBIG contributions. In this tutorial, we will guide you on what you should know.
In order to be qualified in claiming the maturity of your Pag-IBIG Contributions, you must be in any of the following situations:
Requirements and eligibility to withdraw or claim Pag-IBIG contribution
1. Membership maturity after 10, 15, or 20 years (there must be no gap/gaps in your monthly contributions)
2. Retirement at age 60 (optional) or 65 (mandatory)
3. Separation from service due to health reasons
4. Permanent departure from the country
5. Permanent and total disability or insanity
6. Upon death, in which case, his legal heirs will receive his TAV plus an additional death benefit
7. Critical illness of the member or any of his immediate family member, as certified by a licensed physician
Here are the easy steps in processing your claim:
1. Visit the Pag-IBIG Fund Site and download the Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim form. You will need to completely fill-out the details needed in this form. Make sure to put a checkmark on “Membership Term Maturity.”
2. Visit the Pag-IBIG branch where your membership records are filed.
3. Submit the APB Claim form along with other requirements which may be required by the Pag-IBIG representative. There may be additional case-specific requirements that may be needed depending on the reason for the claim.
4. Receive the Provident Benefits Acknowledgement Receipt. Indicated in this form is the date when you can claim your maturity via check.
5. Claim your Pag-IBIG lump sum check (this includes your total contributions plus the dividends earned) on the date indicated in the receipt.
In order to determine how much you can withdraw, you can check how much money and interest you earned using the Pag-IBIG virtual website.
That is how easy it is to withdraw or claim your Pag-IBIG contribution. This also proves the Pag-IBIG Fund tagline, “Sa Pag-IBIG Fund, ang pinaghirapan, may katuparan.”