Checking your own Philhealth contribution online is very easy. All you need to do is to log on to Philhealth online portal and from there, your basic information in the health agency can be retrieved easily.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to access your Philhealth contributions. We will also guide you on how to register if you don’t have an account yet. All of these can be done in less than 10 minutes.
If you don’t have an account yet, here’s a short guide on how to create a Philhealth account online:
1. Go to the Philhealth website and click on create account link at the bottom right.
2. You are now under “Member Portal Account Creation”. Fill out the necessary information and make sure that the email address is an active email address because Philhealth will send you an activation email afterward.
3. After submitting your information, you will receive this confirmation that your account has been created successfully.
4. Check your email, the one you entered earlier, and click on the activation link sent by Philhealth.
5. If your account is successfully activated you will get this message after clicking the activation link.
6. Click back to log in page and log in using your Philhealth Identification Number, the password you created, and the captcha.
7. Once logged in, click on the “Premium Contribution” option on the left-hand side menu. If you are a mobile user, click on the three horizontal lines to toggle the menu.
Now you can see how much you already contributed to Philhealth and how much monthly premium you paying. You can also print your MDR by clicking the member information option.
That is how easy it is to check your Philhealth contribution online. Easy right?
Did you know that you can also check and monitor your monthly contribution to Pag-IBIG Fund? Just check this simple tutorial to register an account online so you can also monitor your Pag-IBIG contributions.