In order to access and check your GSIS account online, you need first to register to GSIS online portal called eGSISMo.
In this article, I will walk you through how I created my GSIS account in eGSISMo portal. This tutorial may change if GSIS will change the workflow from their end.
Here are the steps on how to create a GSIS account online.
1. Go to GSIS online portal eGSIS MO.
2. Enter your GSIS account number and date of birth.
3. The next page will auto-populate your information on GSIS database just like shown below. Set-up, your security question and submit it.
If you don’t have an email address in the system of GSIS you can’t proceed from this page just like what happened to me. The first time I created an account I got this error message. I have to go to GSIS office to update my email address.
After 2 days the email is already added to my account and I was able to register.
4. Once you’re done in this part, you will receive this confirmation message saying that you have successfully registered to eGSIS MO.
5. Wait for the email from GSIS on your listed email account. The email contains your User ID and temporary password.
6. Go to eGSIS MO login page again and use this information to log in. Once logged in, hover to Member Profile, Insurance Policy, Compulsory Policy and you will see the value of your insurance.
Here, you can also see the amount remitted by your employer since the day you were hired.
If you play around inside your account you can also see how much is your loanable amount on GSIS based on your salary. Here’s a sample table.
By going to Loans Tentative>Multi purpose. You can see your minimum and maximum loanable amount.
Another important thing you can see here is your outstanding loan if you have one. You can also apply for a Multi-purpose loan online using this facility.
Anyway, make sure you change your temporary password.
That’s how easy it is to check your GSIS account online.