PVU token is the token used in NFT play-to-earn game Plants vs Undead. We can buy the token from Pancakeswap or directly from Metamask.
Before buying PVU tokens, make sure you know what you are doing and you are done doing your own research. You may also need to add the token manually to your Metamask wallet so that after converting, you can see it on your wallet. Less stress especially if you are just a beginner.
Adding PVU token in Metamask:
1. Go to PVU’s page in Coingecko. (A piece of advice, check the graph of PVU to see if it is a good time to buy the token, DYOR)
2. Once you are on the PVU page, click the Metamask icon just right beside the contract address of PVU so that the token will be added to your Metamask automatically.
3. Metamask wallet will pop up asking you to confirm adding the token.
Buying PVU token:
1. Go to Pancakeswap.finance and click trade on the left menu. You may also click this link (Pancakeswap trade).
2. Connect your wallet by clicking the “Connect Wallet” button. (Click either of the two links).
3. Click on Select Currency.
4. Search PVU token but if it is not on the list, you have to add the contract address manually. To add the address manually, go back to PVU page on Coingecko, click the copy address icon as shown below. Then paste this address to Pancakeswap.
5. Confirm the token to be added manually and do the swapping. If you are planning to farm, remember that you need at least 5 PVU to join the game.
Buy PVU token by swapping in Metamask